Why Deluxe Domain Registration?
Your personal information is safe with us
By having your domain registered with Sea N Sun and your personal information protected by our affiliate company, Domains By Proxy®, you get two unique and powerful layers of security. Private Registration helps you:
- Protect your identity
- Stop domain-related spam
- Block harassers and stalkers
- End data mining
- Maintain your personal and family privacy
- Prevent domain name hijacking
- Shield legitimate business endeavors
What is Deluxe Registration?
Promote your business and protect your privacy!
There is a way to publish your business details without putting your personal information out there for spammers to collect. Deluxe Registration†† makes your business details instantly available on the WhoIs database, increasing traffic to your website. Your personal information – name, phone number, email address – remains hidden.
- Get more hits, visitors, and sales on your website with Deluxe Registration. It's your complete online listing – including your website, phone number and more – and is instantly available to everyone who searches for your domain name in the WhoIs database. Best of all, your personal information stays private.
- List all of your company's vital information right on the front page, including physical address, phone and fax numbers, hours of operation, and a personalized description of your business – there are even links to your website and a map to your business.
- Deluxe Registration also provides traffic stats and rankings, domain name auction and appraisal information, and a screen shot of your website.
As a special bonus: Deluxe Registration includes both Private and Business Registration to keep your personal information hidden while publishing your business info in the WhoIs database!
Deluxe Domain Registration
From only $10.94/yr!
Drive traffic to your website without sacrificing privacy.
Deluxe Domain Registration Product Plans and Pricing
About Deluxe Registration
The WhoIs database is a public list of every domain name currently registered. As required by ICANN, the Internet's governing body, all registrars must submit ownership information – names, addresses, phone numbers – for every domain name they register. This information is available to anyone who searches the database for a particular domain name.
Did you know that when you register a domain, your name, address, and phone number are immediately made available to anyone who wants to see them? Private Registration keeps your personal information out of the public eye.
Business Registration publishes need-to-know information about your organization in the Whois database – including a map to your store, snapshot of your Web site, description of your business, phone number, links, and more.
More customers. More Web traffic. More Sales. Get MORE with a Business Registration!
Example: Best-Widgets.com is registered by the company's IT manager, John Smith.
With Business Registration: All of the company's vital information is listed on the front page, including the physical address, phone and fax numbers, hours of operation and a personalized description of the business - there are even links to the Web site and a map of the business.
(1.) Standard WhoIs information that contains personal domain registration details (can be kept private with optional Private Registration)
(2.) Make it easy for customers to reach you with all of your vital contact information, including your logo and a link to your Web site.
(3.) Help visitors find your place of business with an optional online map.
(4.) Explain the nature of your business or present a special offer with the description field.
(5.) Space to display up to 4 images and 4 hyperlinks - perfect for driving customers to your website.